Here are five businesses that recently opened in the Tomball and Magnolia area.
1. Modern Marketing & Media opened in Tomball in July, owner Amanda Trickey said. She said the company offers digital marketing services to its clients, including social media marketing, website design, search engine optimization, paid advertisements, photography, videography and design. chart. The company serves Tomball, Magnolia, Spring, Cypress, The Woodlands, Conroe, Montgomery and Houston. 512-632-5662. www.modernmarketingandmedia.com
2. Casa Luna Imports opened at 15131 FM 2920, Tomball, in July, according to owner Jose Luis. The retail store offers a variety of pottery, jar art, and concrete statues, along with products such as planters and birdbaths. 346-488-0879. www.facebook.com/casalunatomball
3. All Star 2 Ace Hardware, located at 10226 FM 1488, Magnolia, opened August 8th. The hardware store sells a variety of products, including grills, plumbing parts, paint and gardening supplies, according to assistant manager Portia Hooper. 346-518-0911. www.acehardware.com/store-details/17973
4. The Little Gym opened August 13 at 28469 Hwy. 249 Ste. 8, Tomball. The facility is an experiential learning and child physical development center for children ages 4 months to 12 years, according to the company. The Little Gym includes trained instructors who help children develop their confidence and physical activity skills through classes, such as parent-child classes, gymnastics, karate, dance and development sports skills. 281-318-1654. www.facebook.com/TLGTomballTX
5. Clearhope Counseling & Wellness opened its new Tomball office in mid-August at 1431 Graham Road, Ste. 130 Tomball in the renovated Bank of America building known as The Field. The counseling center offers individual, family and couple counseling for children and adults with a Spanish-speaking therapist available. The center plans to accept health insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare, when the new center is established. 281-769-2238. www.clearhopewellness.com