Calling all Gulf Coast artists!
The Biloxi Chamber of Commerce began researching the next Biloxi Seafood Festival t-shirt/poster design this week. Submissions for the 41st Biloxi Seafood Fest Poster will be accepted April 1 through June 23, 2022, 4:00 p.m. Office of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, 11975 Seaway Road, B120, Gulfport, MS 39503.
The 41st Annual Biloxi Seafood Festival will be held on September 10and & 11and, at the Biloxi Town Green. The theme of the Biloxi Seafood Festival is a celebration of the history and heritage of the maritime and seafood industry.
The selected winner will receive $500, 10 unsigned prints, 5 t-shirts and booth space at 41st Annual Biloxi Seafood Festival.
- Art can be submitted digitally to [email protected] With the subject line: BILOXI SEAFOOD FESTIVAL ART CONTEST Art may also be submitted to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, 11975 Seaway Road, B120, Gulfport, MS 39503.
2. Each artist may submit up to two (2) entries for consideration in any medium (graphic design is also accepted).
3. No entry fee required to participate.
4. No size restrictions, but artwork must be reproducible in 36″ x 24″ poster size.
5. Artist should note that we are looking for creative and artistic work that represents the city of Biloxi and the seafood industry. To view examples of past work, we encourage you to visit the Chamber of Commerce Shop of Biloxi at www.biloxi.org.
6. Design should be suitable for poster and t-shirt reproduction.
7. The deadline for registration is Wednesday, June 23, 2022, 4:00 p.m.
8. The judges’ decision is final.
9. The artist submitting the winning design will receive $500.00 and five free shirts and 10 unsigned posters for their own use, but the original artwork will legally become the exclusive property of the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce Seafood Festival for its permanent collection and for breeding.
10. The winning work will be revealed on a date to be determined.
11. The artwork and any reproduction thereof will be the exclusive property of the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce. The Biloxi Seafood Festival will also retain the right to use the artist’s name in present and future Biloxi Seafood Festival promotional activities. The Biloxi Seafood Festival Committee will determine the number of posters, t-shirts and the price for each.
Organizers of the event include the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce and the City of Biloxi. For a complete list of rules and regulations, visit www.mscoastchamber.com or call 228-604-0014.
Contact Rachael Seymour Kiesling at [email protected] for more information.