2022 is off to a good start! We are growing the team and are looking for a content and community manager focused on impact, social media and who wants to make a big impression on future creative projects of B.
JOIN our team of talented and passionate creative thinkers and doers. Based in Sydney with a WFH culture to ensure work/life balance, B Creative Enterprises (currently undergoing a rebrand to showcase our fabulous work over the past few years and our future vision for the agency) is an agency world-renowned digital creative who builds brands, wellness brand campaigns that make a difference in people’s lives.
B Creative is passionate people building a culture around lifestyle needs! Our business is your business, we also have flexible working hours and do a hybrid of WFH and studio dating.
The Social Media Content and Community Manager at B Creative Enterprises is an experienced digital native with a passion for social media and content marketing. You must be a self-starter, team player, visual communicator with experience managing social media advertising and content marketing campaigns, with responsibility for day-to-day client management and implementation of projects.
You will mainly work with beauty/wellness brands (brands that make a difference)
Marketing campaigns and activations
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop innovation strategies and unique approaches to marketing campaigns
- Run monthly marketing campaigns based on product stories
- Execute quarterly marketing strategies based on trends in the global health and wellness landscape
- Work closely with digital and graphic design teams to create content across all business platforms (organic and paid social, website, email, retail and wholesale)
- Develop a high-level business strategy and timeline for events and activations
- Work closely with the PR team to identify and plan activations to drive awareness and engagement
- Execute large-scale, dynamic and on-brand activations
- Ensure that creative marketing materials are regularly reviewed and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to co-founders
- Content Creation – Creation of content calendars for social media channels. (Including blog posts and articles.) Creation and writing.
- Customer Relationship Management – Daily liaison and strategic consultation with customers. Provide content and social marketing expertise to clients to solve their business problems and help them achieve their goals. Identify business development opportunities by gaining an understanding of each of our clients’ businesses and provide solutions in the form of written proposals and/or presentations.
- Community Management – Oversee the creation, management and growth of brands’ social networks, online presences and properties. (Including customer support.) Develop tone of voice, gain deep understanding of strategy and ensure execution.
- Social Advertising – Supervision of social advertising campaigns on Facebook and Tiktok. Strategize, optimize, refine and report results.
- Analytics – Use measurement tools to provide reports. Continually find ways to improve these metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Social Listening – Deliver relevant content daily while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversation.
Social media management
- Work closely with the digital and graphic design teams to develop an innovation strategy and unique approaches to social media
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitor and audience research
- Build relationships with like-minded brands and influencers to increase brand exposure and awareness nationally and internationally
- Create, edit, publish and share daily content that creates meaningful connections and encourages the community to take action
- Responsible for growing key social media metrics (following, engagement, reach)
- Capture and analyze social media data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Develop an influencer and/or ambassador strategy to drive the brand forward, nationally and
- Work closely with the team to execute the influencer program
- Work closely with the team to engage influencers in marketing activations
Required Skills :
- Have experience managing multiple social media communities and content marketing for clients/brands in similar industries.
- Have strong written, verbal and visual communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Impeccable attention to detail and very organized
- Existing knowledge on how to set up, run and optimize social advertising (especially Tiktok). (Master Facebook and Instagram ad formats.)
- Good knowledge of social marketing techniques and trends
- Bonus if you come with graphic design skills and use Adobe or Canva 🙂
- Passion for social media and all things digital
- To apply, please send your CV and cover letter.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully independently and in a close-knit caring team environment