- Independent creative agency with exciting clients and an innovative, connected and engaged team
- Values Based Company – We live by our “Make Money Make Impact” cultural framework and our mission is to have the happiest customers in Australia.
- Job ownership and excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote and office work environment (when unlocked!)
- Part-time position of 2 / 2.5 days per week
This exciting position will see the successful candidate take on an important role within our growing team. This hands-on role requires a thorough understanding of content creation, graphic design, animation, and social media marketing.
The part-time Content Coordinator will work alongside our Content Manager and Creative Director, as well as the Account Team and will be responsible for assisting in the development of content campaigns with regards to PR, Activation / brand partnerships, events and social networks.
You’ll have intermediate to advanced capabilities in Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite, with a focus on Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, and Premiere Pro applications.
You are able to juggle multiple creative projects simultaneously and can execute different styles of content to suit different clients and industries. While this is not a requirement, writing skills will be viewed favorably to help with end-to-end social media campaigns.
We’re looking for a team player who is passionate about continuously improving our creative campaigns by getting involved in everything there is to know about social media.
Greenpoint is a customer-focused, values-driven communications agency that puts results at the top of our “must haves” list. We have a fun, dynamic and inclusive work culture, and value creative thinking, passion and commitment to our clients.
Greenpoint specializes in three main verticals of real estate development, tech / startup, and lifestyle brands, with some of the nation’s biggest names in our books.
We deliver strategic, impactful and creative campaigns on earned, paid and owned channels including PR, influencers, marketing and content production (through our production agency Greenpoint Productions), brand partnerships, paid events and media.
- Help develop insightful multi-channel content strategies within commercial offerings
- Understand clients’ business challenges and work collaboratively with the team to ensure content recommendations can be effectively amplified
- Creation of schedules on social networks and assistance to the team in the creation of subtitles
- Creation of graphics, animations and EDM designs for clients as needed
- Effectively manage deadlines and deliverables
- Develop stories and messages to bring content recommendations / pillars to life
- Collaborate effectively with all members of the company team
- A high-level thinker with a penchant for keeping track of the details
- Idea generator and problem solver
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and think quickly
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Open to comments and advice
- A team player
- Experience in content creation, graphic design, animation and social media marketing.
- Intermediate to advanced capabilities of Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite, in particular Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects and Premiere Pro applications.
- Although not essential, writing skills are viewed favorably
- An in-depth understanding of different social media platforms and the creation of relevant content
Please send your CV / portfolio and a cover letter to [email protected]
Only the preselected candidates will be contacted.