The ideal candidate will have a higher education degree and at least two years of experience, preferably in beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative and effervescent addition to a small growing team.
The role will involve building assets for the company’s various digital channels, ranging from social media content to EDM, point of sale and digital assets for our luxury online store.
A little more about you:
- Have a strong portfolio
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and to get things done
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and multitasking ability like a Virgo
- Precision and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Shopify and Klaviyo will be a plus
- Wishes to work on a variety of projects across different channels
A little more about the role:
- Produce EDMs, website banners, research branded stock images
- Social media content and asset creation (paid and owned)
- Design concepts and creative designs for packaging, brand assets such as boxes, promotional bags and point of sale
- Photography skills are essential for this position, as you will be responsible for taking photos of product images by creating a personal image library for the site.
- Experience in Klaviyo and Shopify will be a plus
- Your role is not limited to the above and will include a wide variety of other tasks
This position will be based on the Gold Coast working closely with the Creative Director and Content Editor. This role would work best for someone who is able to quickly turn around depending on the day.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, portfolio, hourly / daily rate expectations and preferred days to [email protected] – only successful applicants will be contacted. You must be set up as a freelance / entrepreneur with your own laptop and ABN number. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.