An appropriate job description saves time, effort and attracts qualified talent to your opening. It also strengthens brand awareness. Therefore, developing a workable job description is essential for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to create a handy social media manager job description for your Linkedin job posting or other free job posting website.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing your business presence by developing and implementing content strategies on social media platforms, analyzing engagement data, and executing campaigns. digital tools to create an online community. Additionally, you need to track and analyze your results to compare your business goals and objectives.
Head of Marketing, Director of Marketing, Vice President of Marketing, Director of Marketing, CEO
Main responsibilities of a social media manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement a social media strategy in line with business objectives
- Formulate high quality written and visual content for different social media and share it regularly
- Planning and scheduling the content schedule
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with subscribers, respond to queries and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee the design of social media accounts (cover and profile photos, blog layout, etc.)
- Develop and implement new campaigns (promotions, contests, etc.) to strengthen brand awareness and increase the number of followers
- Liaise with agencies to optimize paid media campaigns
- Keep abreast of current social media technologies and trends, design tools and applications
- You have a degree in journalism, marketing, business administration or a related field.
- You have previous experience in a similar role and a solid understanding of using different social media.
- You have excellent written communication skills and can conceptualize and create relevant and engaging content for different social platforms.
- A first experience in social / digital agency, content production (writing, photography, graphics, videography) will be a plus.
- You demonstrate a great capacity for adaptation and have a good team spirit.