San Francisco, California, United StatesPlace:
Fri 23 Jul 21Posted on:
Gehl San Francisco is seeking a talented, multidisciplinary designer whose skills lie at the intersection of user research and location strategy.
The interested candidate should be a dynamic and creative problem solver with a sensitivity to people-centered design methodologies applied to the place experience. This interdisciplinary position may attract candidates from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. We are particularly interested in designers with strong visual communication skills and a passion for urban systems. With these skills, the candidate would join an exciting, mission-driven team committed to making cities around the world healthier, inclusive and more sustainable.
Gehl – San Francisco is a dynamic, dynamic and growing team of 12 people focused on urban design and strategies. We collaborate with our colleagues in New York and Copenhagen on projects of all scales in the United States and Latin America for a wide range of leading clients including governments, real estate developers, corporate clients, international organizations. and foundations.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field: architecture, urban planning, landscape architecture, graphic design, interaction design, UX design or behavioral design, and other related disciplines.
- A visual portfolio presenting a wide range of visual products.
- At least two years of professional experience, including internship or applied academic work. Applicants with a higher level of experience may also apply and be considered for other roles.
- As part of our portfolio is located in Latin America, knowledge of Spanish is a plus. A professional license is not required.
- Applicants for this position must have permission to work legally in the United States and be based in the United States.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents through Homerun. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Please upload your CV, cover letter and link to the portfolio.
- Cover letter stating why your experience and interest makes you a strong candidate for this position, how you found out about the position, where you are based and your availability to work in San Francisco.
- Please confirm if you are legally authorized to work in the United States. If you are an OPT candidate, please include the dates when your OPT will be in effect.
- Interviews and screening will be done on an ongoing basis. Applicants will be considered as they apply.
- The preferred start date is mid to late August.
- Salary range for applicants $ 52,000 to $ 70,000. Starting salary will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications.
- People with a higher level of experience than required for this role may be considered for a different position.
- The receipt of your application will be confirmed to you by e-mail.
Click on here for more information about the position and to submit your application.
Back to the task list …